Welcome to our website! As a responsible organization, we understand the importance of protecting your personal data and ensuring your privacy. This GDPR section outlines how we collect, use, and protect your personal information in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable data protection laws.
1. Data Controller:
IY Interiors acts as the data controller for the personal data collected and processed through this website. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us using the information provided at the end of this section.
2. Personal Data Collection and Processing:
We may collect and process the following categories of personal data when you interact with our website:
- Personal identification information (e.g., name, email address, phone number)
- Demographic information (e.g., age, gender, location)
- Website usage data (e.g., IP address, browser type, device information, referral source)
- Communication data (e.g., inquiries, feedback, customer support interactions)
We collect and process this personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website
- To personalize and improve your website experience
- To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries
- To fulfill your requests and provide the services you have requested
- To send you marketing communications with your consent (where required by law)
- To comply with legal obligations or protect our rights and interests
3. Lawful Basis for Data Processing:
We rely on one or more of the following lawful bases for processing your personal data:
- Consent: We may process your personal data based on your freely given consent for specific purposes outlined at the time of collection.
- Contractual necessity: Processing of your personal data may be necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us, or to take pre-contractual steps at your request.
- Legitimate interests: We may process your personal data based on our legitimate interests, such as providing and improving our services, ensuring website security, and conducting analytics.
4. Data Retention:
We retain your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this GDPR section or as required by applicable laws. The retention period may vary depending on the type of data and the purposes for which it was collected. Once the retention period expires, we securely delete or anonymize your personal data.
5. Data Sharing and Transfers:
We may share your personal data with trusted third parties, including service providers, business partners, or authorities, to fulfill the purposes outlined in this GDPR section. We ensure that any third party we engage complies with adequate data protection standards and safeguards.
6. Your Rights:
As a data subject, you have certain rights under the GDPR, including:
- The right to access your personal data and request information about its processing.
- The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- The right to erasure (or "right to be forgotten") under certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability, allowing you to receive a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data, including for direct marketing purposes.
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
To exercise your rights or if you have any privacy-related concerns, please contact us using the information provided below.
7. Security Measures:
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, loss, or alteration. However, please note that no security measures can guarantee absolute protection, and you should take precautions to protect your own personal data.
8. Cookies and Tracking Technologies:
9. Changes to this GDPR Section:
We may update this GDPR section from time to time to reflect changes in our data processing practices or legal obligations. We encourage you to review this section periodically for any updates. The "Last Updated" date at the end of this section indicates the latest revision.
If you have any questions, requests, or concerns regarding this GDPR section or our data protection practices, please contact us at:
Rødovrevej 313, st, mf
+45 4226 9573
Last Updated: 21.05.2023